If you have someone in your life who loves travel, you probably struggle this time of year with what they could possibly want for Christmas. Someone who enjoys adventure and living out of a backpack probably doesn't need a new tv or video game console, and I don't know about you, but the people in my life definitely aren't jumping up and down to buy me a plane ticket to the other side of the world. Plus, that would be weird. So, I've compiled a list of some of the best items every traveller will need, and may not think to buy for themselves:
1) Portable Charger: Trying to survive a 14 hour sweaty bus ride without music or a movie? No thanks. Give the gift of sanity this holiday season with a portable charger. You can find a variety of prices and styles here. I personally use the PNY model and it's been great!
2) Go Pro: I understand this one breaks the bank a little bit. but I can tell you it's totally worth it. I used my GoPro almost everyday and can't imagine what I would have done without it! With a water, dust, and impact proof case, these things are almost indestructible and capture some amazing footage. If this seems like a lot, you can also buy waterproof cases for your phone that have a similar lens. Check out all of these options here!
3) Compact Yoga Mat - Now travelling and yoga doesn't necessarily go hand in hand, but I meet a lot of fellow travellers who wished they had their mat with them on the road. Manduka creates eco-friendly, lightweight and compact yoga mats that make practicing anywhere convenient. Check out the eKO Superlite Mat! Ps. enjoy FREE 2 day shipping if you order before December 17! Hurray for Christmas savings.
4) Money Belt with RFID Protection: Personally, I'm a fan of keeping my money safe, and while fanny packs are making a comeback, you have the choice to hide this money belt under your clothes. Avoid scammers as this belt has RFID protection, which means your cards can't get scanned! Fashion and security all in one! That's what I call a win.
5) Microfibre Towel: With so much adventuring to do, who has time to wait for their towel to dry? Not I. Check out these quick drying microfibre towels.
6) Wide Angle Lens for Phone: Carrying around a big DSLR that I don't know how to use is not the life for me. Instead, I use a clip on lens that gives me zoom, wide angle, and fisheye options for better pictures of my adventures. I personally use the OlloClip and love it!
7) Kindle/ e-Reader: As much as I love a good paperback, lugging them around is not exactly practical. Gift a kindle for lightweight reading!
I hope this list gave you some ideas for the adventurer in your life. Happy travels and Merry Christmas!
Not Your Average Travel
"Whatever is good for your soul, do that"
Like what you see? Please subscribe below!
Disclaimer: This post uses affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for any purchases made through this post.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly